Nature Spirits UK - Code of Conduct
Nature Spirits UK community forum provides a members-only forum for members to learn, share, and discuss the resources section topics.
This is a unmoderated forum, however it is monitored by Nature Spirits UK, and users should be aware of the following standard guidelines:
Rules of Conduct
Nature Spirits UK reserves the right to remove any contribution that does not meet these rules of conduct:
1. Comments and contributions to forum threads or posts should be descriptive, succinct, and relevant to discussion or forum topic.
1.a. To better facilitate conversation, moderators may move off-topic threads to another appropriate forum, close threads or delete off-topic posts at their discretion.
1.b. To maintain quality of discussions, contributions that do not provide a substantive purpose or relevance may be removed.
2. We encourage members to have open and candid discussions and debates. We will not censor members for expressing an opinion within the limits of these rules of conduct. However, all communications should be civil and polite. Members should treat each other with respect and consideration for all points of view.
3. The forum may not be used to post, transmit or provide hyperlinks or pointers to material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory; contain ad hominem attacks, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy; that otherwise violates any law; or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offence.
4. Users are encouraged to discuss and share business knowledge and experiences. To ensure that all users will get the most out of the experience, the following linking policies are in effect to curb self-promotion and spam. Posts that do not adhere to these policies may have their links disabled or be removed.
4.a. The forum may not be used to post, transmit or provide hyperlinks or pointers to press releases, newsletters, websites, or any other type of content that promote one's commercial business, product or service or does not address the thread's topic.
5. Email excerpts of any type or length are not allowed to be posted in community forums, blogs or other tools.
6. To protect the privacy of members, and the privacy of others and to comply with the Data Protection Act, members may not include others' personal information or personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, phone numbers or e-mail addresses in any forum or blogging area. However, you may choose to make your own personal information public if you wish.
7. Advertising: Forums may not be used to advertise or promote businesses, products or services within the discussion boards, idea exchanges or blogs unless agreed by Founder LuLu. Email here
8. Intellectual property: Forums and blogs may not be used to post material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner(s) of said copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
9. Spam: Posting the same message, or an unsolicited commercial message, to one or many topics or boards is considered spam and will be removed. Duplicate messages may be deleted.
10. Access Permissions: Certain forums are limited to specific registered users and it is at Nature Spirits UK discretion as to who is given access to these.
10a. Abusive and harassing behaviour or any actions that violate these rules of conduct may result in suspension of your ability to post to forums and other member-contributed areas. Account suspensions may be appealed to a Moderator.
11. Private discussions: Sometimes, a discussion thread strays off into a friendly dialogue or a heated debate among a very small number of users. For these exchanges, we ask that you take these discussions outside the forum.
12. Freedom of Information: Nature Spirits UK is subject to Freedom of Information Act legislation and so anything a member publishes on the forum could be called upon and considered for disclosure in a FoI information request, even if it is in a private member forum. Therefore, exercise caution with anything you think may be confidential or politically sensitive.
If you have any questions or concerns about these guidelines, please contact email@example.com
Nature Spirits UK © 2020